Fabricated Components offers a variety of services to its growing list of customers around the
world, and we specialize in prototypes, short runs, customized solutions and quick-turn jobs. Some of our in-house services include:
• Customized Solutions
• CAD/CAM design
• Tool and die manufacturing
• Laser cutting/forming
• Sheet metal fabrication
• Robotic Mig & Tig Welding
• Mechanical/electrical assembly
• Conveyorized powder coating & finishing
• Computerized quality testing and final inspection
• In-house warehousing and drop-shipping to your customers
In the metal fabrication industry, “quality” and “on-time delivery” are expected from every supplier, leaving “price” as the determining factor when choosing a fabrication partner. At Fabricated Components, our mission is to provide better pricing to our customers through a range of smarter, in-house engineering services:
• Our in-house manufacturing engineers compliment and support your design engineers.
• Our engineers partner with our customers at the earliest stages of product development in order to maximize your cost savings and increase manufacturing efficiencies.
• We strive to achieve customers’ target pricing for all new products to help them maintain their competitive cost advantages in the marketplace.
• Our engineering team provides capital cost requirements for different manufacturing techniques. Keeping in mind the life cycle of the particular product, they can then determine the best use of capital.
At Fabricated Components, we are “EDI- Friendly”
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) enhances the efficiency of operation between Fabricated Components and many of our larger customers. Through EDI, we are able to:
• Streamline the flow of paperwork
• Eliminate potential errors from purchase orders, product drawings, packing lists, invoices, etc.• Access a customer’s MRP (Material Requirements Planning) to better meet their present and future needs and to maintain optimal inventory levels.